Image by gnokii
1. I should go ahead and fill the tank since I’m here anyway.
2. Who’s up for a long Sunday drive in the country?
3. A credit card through a gas station, who needs that?
4. The kids just won’t go to sleep. A good drive should fix that.
5. The gas attendant won’t care if I pump before going in to pay.
6. Only people without cars take public transportation.
7. It’s above 70°,I better turn on the AC.
8. Why should I care about alternative fuel and energy?
9. It’s 7¢ cheaper over the state line. Nah, I’ll just get gas here.
10. Of course a job is always worth the commute.
11. I’m not getting a car wash from there just because it’s 5¢ off per gallon.
12. I’m putting $15 in the tank. That should give me time to go in and pay, clean the windshield, vacuum the rugs, buy some snacks and pump the tires.
13. I know those other two places are on the way, but I’ll just make another trip later.
14. It’s a beautiful day outside. I think I’ll take the scenic route today.
15. It’s 35° out this morning…better start the car up 20 minutes early.
16. I just got a great deal on this car. I wonder how many mpg it gets anyway?
17. Yeah I carpool, but only because it is more convenient.
18. Syphoning gas? Why would anyone do that?
19. Who’s up for a road trip? Alright, I just need everyone to pitch in $2 apiece.
20. I think I’m about finished making my budget. Oh yeah, guess I’ll put down gas as an expense.
21. I heard we’re taking military action in the Middle East. I suppose it is time to liberate that area. Why else would we be there?
By Corey Dorsey